The Yongsan Culture and Sports Center protects the rights of residents, develops and carries out new leisure activity programs including lessons and consultations to improve the quality of regional culture, and provides a space for a healthy physical activity and leisure culture to promote the health and welfare of Yongsan-gu residents.
Key Business Areas of the Yongsan Culture and Sports Center
- Serves as the foundation supporting the good health of its members through the operation of cultural activity programs for residents.
- Operates dynamic programs to develop specialized areas in each program of the Yongsan Culture and Sports Center.
- Promotes quantitative and qualitative improvement in programs at residential educational institutions through linked businesses.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative benefits to residents through the expansion of the center’s leisure activity support business.
Rental (Guide to Facilities)
How to Apply
Register in person after phone consultation
All residents (If there are too many applicants, clubs and existing members will have priority)
Hours of Operation
Hours other than the hours reserved for regular programs (Grand gymnasium, swimming pool, culture classes)
Capacity of Each Facility
Gymnasium (Basketball court and stands; other sports activities are also permitted./ KRW 1,500 per additional person when there are more than 50 people.) Swimming pool (Length of 25 m, for children), 30 seats at the culture class
Rental staff (Tel: 02-707-2649 Extension: 210 / Fax: 02-707-2495)
We recommend using public transportation, as parking is limited.
- 5F: Auditorium, grand gymnasium
- 4F: Community Service Center, Multipurpose Room
- 3F: Fitness Center, Daily Sports Room
- 2F: Yongsan-gu Facilities Management Corporation
- 1F: Information Desk, Culture Class, Cafeteria
- B1: Parking Lot, Machine Room, Electric Control Room
- B2: Swimming Room, Boiler Room
Hours of Operation
(Mon-Fri) - 06:00 - 23:00
(Saturday) - 06:00 - 18:00
Open on the second and fourth Sundays of every month – 10:00 - 17:20
1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays, public holidays, national holidays