This board contains information that foreigners need to know in Yongsan.
For questions/inquiries, please contact Itaewon Global Village Center
(☎ 02-2199-8883~8885 / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org)
COVID19 Updates in Yongsan-gu (as of 2021 March 29th (Mon) (Confirmed patient(s) #898)
• Number of Confirmed Cases: 898 (60 are under treatment / 835 have recovered / 3 died)
• Number of individuals in self-quarantine: 705 (local cases: 260 / overseas entrants: 445)
Additional 1 confirmed patient(s) in Yongsan-gu. Below are the details of the patients:
※ Contact tracing details will not be disclosed to the public unless there is a need (such as unidentified contact). If there is a need to disclose contact tracing details in public, we will upload it separately.
Confirmed Patient #898
• tested positive on 2021 March 29th (Mon) 08:00
• Point of Infection: had close contact with Yongsan-gu confirmed patient #896 (family)
- admitted to a quarantine hospital
- their house and all the places visited were disinfected
Translated from: https://blog.naver.com/ysnblog/222291611130
- Itaewon Global Village Center