Initial registration
Initial registration image When registered aliens change their residence, they must report the change to their immigration office or district office within 14 days of the change occurred.
Initial registration
When registered aliens have changed their residence
Application period
Within 14 days the change occurred
Where to apply
District (gu) office of the new residence or immigration office
※ In the case of Yongsan-gu, reporting should be made to Civil Service Information Division.(TEL 710-3301 2)
Required documentation
Certificate of Alien Registration
Report on alteration of residence
When the change in residence is not reported within 14 days of the change occurred, a negligence fine will be imposed in accordance with Article 36 of Immigration Control Act.