Change of Address

When registered aliens change their residence, they must report the change
to their immigration office or district office within 14 days of the change occurred.

How to apply

When registered aliens have changed their residence

Application period

Within 14 days the change occurred

Apply Location

District (gu) office of the new residence or immigration office

  • In the case of Yongsan-gu, reporting should be made to Civil Service & Passport Division.
    (TEL 02-2199-6543)
Documents for Submission
  • Passport
  • Certificate of Alien Registration
  • Report on alteration of residence (Rental Agreement, etc.)

When the change in residence is not reported within 14 days of the change occurred, a negligence fine will be imposed in accordance with Article 36 of Immigration Control Act. After 14 days, the change of residence is available only at the Immigration Office.