COVID19 Updates in Yongsan-gu (as of Nov.14th (Sat)) (Confirmed patients #169)
Confirmed Patient #169
• tested positive on November 14th (Sat) 11:00
• Point of Infection: had close contact with Bucheon-si confirmed patient #426
- admitted at the hospital on Nov.14th (Sat) 14:35
- their house and all the places visited were disinfected
Changes on the COVID19 contact tracing details that are allowed to be disclosed to the public.
■ The method of information disclosure has been changed from July 1st (Wed) in accordance with the "3rd edition of Information Disclosure Information” (KCDC, June 30, 2020).
Below are the following changes:
. The patient’s sex, age, nationality, residence and workplace, and other details that will identify the patient will not be disclosed.
*Eup, myeon, or dong will not be disclosed.
*Name of the workplace can only be disclosed if there is a possibility of an infection cluster and can spread to others
· Contact tracing timeline will start 2 days from the day the patient started experiencing symptoms until the quarantine date
*If the patient was asymptomatic, the contact tracing timeline will start 2 days before the day of the testing
· The name of the place visited of the patient will only be disclosed if there are close contacts and Yongsan-gu Office can only disclose the names of the establishments within Yongsan. (Places visited by the patient in other districts will be disclosed by the district that has jurisdiction over the place.)
However, if all the close contacts have been verified the name of the establishment wil NOT be disclosed.
· The period of disclosure will only be for 14 days from the day the patient had close contact with another individual.