COVID19 Updates in Yongsan-gu (as of Oct.10th, Fri) (Confirmed patients #129)
Confirmed Patient #129
• tested positive on October 10th (Sat) 08:00
• Quarantine Hospital: Seonam Hospital
• Point of Infection: visited a national cemetery on Sept.30th (Wed) and had a close contact with Yeongdeungpo-gu confirmed patient #191
□ Places visited:
? clinic (in another district) (*visited the funeral of their friend)
Sept.29th (Tues) 11:00~12:00
? national cemetery (had close contact with Yeongdeungpo-gu confirmed patient #191)
Sept.30th (Wed) 10:00~15:00
? house (had close contact with 5 family members)
Oct.1st (Thurs) – Oct.4th (Sun), Oct.7th (Wed)
? grocery store (Bogwang-dong)
Oct.5th (Mon) 14:00~14:06
? grocery store (Seobinggo-dong)
Oct.5th (Mon) 14:30~14:40
? clinic (Seobinggo-dong)
Oct.6th (Tues) 11:00~13:19
? pharmacy (Seobinggo-dong)
Oct.6th (Tues) 13:20~13:27
? restaurant (Ichon1-dong) (had close contact with 4 family members)
Oct.8th (Thurs) 13:00~14:00
? Yongsan-gu Health Center’s designated screening clinic
Oct.9th (Fri) 16:00~17:30
※ Started experiencing symptoms (body ache, loss of sense of smell) on Oct.1st (Thurs)
- 5 close contacts (family) were instructed to self-quarantine
- their house and all the places visited were disinfected
※ The first process of contact tracing is to start with the statement given by the confirmed patient. After that, an epidemiological survey will be conducted for in-depth investigation (verification through CCTV and credit/debit card usage).
Changes on the COVID19 contact tracing details that are allowed to be disclosed to the public.
■ The method of information disclosure has been changed from July 1st (Wed) in accordance with the "3rd edition of Information Disclosure Information” (KCDC, June 30, 2020).
Below are the following changes:
. The patient’s sex, age, nationality, residence and workplace, and other details that will identify the patient will not be disclosed.
*Eup, myeon, or dong will not be disclosed.
*Name of the workplace can only be disclosed if there is a possibility of an infection cluster and can spread to others
· Contact tracing timeline will start 2 days from the day the patient started experiencing symptoms until the quarantine date
*If the patient was asymptomatic, the contact tracing timeline will start 2 days before the day of the testing
· The name of the place visited of the patient will only be disclosed if there are close contacts and Yongsan-gu Office can only disclose the names of the establishments within Yongsan. (Places visited by the patient in other districts will be disclosed by the district that has jurisdiction over the place.)
However, if all the close contacts have been verified the name of the establishment wil NOT be disclosed.
· The period of disclosure will only be for 14 days from the day the patient had close contact with another individual.